- For measuring locations with a high differential pressure overload and/or high working pressures (static pressures), also in aggressive ambience.
- For gaseous, liquid, particulates-containing, viscous and aggressive media
- Monitoring and control of pumps
- Filter monitoring
- Level measurement in closed tanks
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0 … 60 mbar
- High working pressure (static pressure) and high overload safety up to 40, 100, 250 or 400 bar
- Hydraulic cushioning protection against rapid pressure changes
- Compatible with switch contacts and transmitters
- Model 762.14: Monel version
These differential pressure gauges are made of highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel. A high overpressure safety is achieved by the all-metal construction and the close-fitting design of the pressure measuring diaphragm.
With its high-grade stainless steel construction and robust design this pressure gauge is geared to chemical and process engineering applications.
It is suitable for gaseous or liquid media, also in aggressive ambience.
The wetted parts for these instruments are available also in special materials such as Monel, Hastelloy or PTFE.
The scale ranges of 0 ... 60 mbar to 0 ... 40 bar are available to meet the requirements of a wide variety of applications.